Dr.Jacob P J
President In Charge KOA
In a peculiar circumstance , l have become president in charge of KOA since june 30, 2019. My aim is to keep KOA united and strengthen it. We should maintain mutal respect, set apart our egos, uphold the dignity of our profession and improve our scientific knowledge.
This year we will have membership drive for KOA and IOA. I wish all success in your profession and happiness in your life.
Dr.Bhaskar Subin Sugath
Change is a way of life. When a society has to face unfairness and inequality the ‘change’ becomes inevitable. Mankind has progressed and reached whatever we are today because of the positives we have imbibed from these changes.
The success of any society is measured by what it gives back to its members. We are fortunate to be standing on an academic pedestal built by our renowned seniors. We need to strive harder to improve our academic standards by increasing sub specialty meetings where what is the latest is discussed in detail, increasing training facilities for our junior colleagues but not at the expense of ignoring general broad CME’s which form the backbone of our academic training. Efforts must be taken to publish our valuable data so that the world appreciates the quality of work being done in our state. The association must also brain storm on what can be done to address the situation of decreasing job opportunities and remuneration for our junior colleagues.
Its time to set aside personal and regional differences and move as a single force to meet the challenges ahead of us. If we don’t, there will be a ‘change’ which will never forgive us.
Link to Kerala Journal of Orthopaedics
Link to IOA Website
Become a Life Member
1. Will be part of the most prestigious orthopaedic association of Kerala
2. Will be eligible to apply for the prestigious fellowships of KOA
3. Will receive communication regarding various academic activities
4. Eligible for subsidized delegate fee rates at various academic events
5. Eligible for presenting papers at Annual state conference of KOA (KOACON)
6. Free subscription to KOA journal
7. Eligible to receive KOA Newsletters
8. Eligible to vote in election of KOA
9. Eligible for contesting in elections of KOA